Pre-K and K Ideas
Here are some statements that can easily be turned into talking points. Just add a picture!
- There are at least 5 dinosaurs in this picture.
- This picture represents 7.
- There are more in this pile than that pile.
- 4 and 2 make 5.
- This road is shorter than this road.
- This person is taller than this person.
- The elephant weighs less than the hippopotamus.
- A day is longer than a month.
- A popsicle is colder than a yogurt.
- Spring comes before winter.
- A circle looks like this.
- This is not a shape.
- A rectangle is the same as a triangle.
Patterning and Algebra
- This is not a pattern.
- These two piles are equal.
Have more ideas? Leave them in the comment section below!